Here I Stand

Here I Stand

Monday, August 15, 2011

5000!

So apparently a few days ago, this little blog of mine surpassed 5000 hits! I know to some major writers/bloggers out there, this is nothing, and they get that number in a day. These people blog professionally, and are typically associated with a Yahoo or Google news site that sponsors their links. Thats cool and all, but it is certainly not my case. I am a member of a few forums where I have links to my page, and I write about interesting topics - which apparently come up in google searches, plus a lot of my friends and people that I know take a valid interest in what I have to say. This, I think, is pretty exciting, as it proves that people actually read what I write, and I'm not just going through the motions out of vanity. Combine this milestone with a few comments and emails I have received recently about the quality content of my writing, and my shared opinions, and I am really pleased with this little venture - even if it isn't making me any money, I am getting my stuff out there, and that is important too.

Hope you continue to enjoy my page, and hope to hear from you all while on the way to 10,000!

~Marshall
DTOM - ATW

2 comments:

  1. Congrats....that is a cool mile stone and hope you make it to 10k in less then 1/2 the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! Stay tuned for more stuff!

    ReplyDelete