Here I Stand

Here I Stand

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Re-Blog from Getsatisfaction.com - Fastest way to lose customers


A buddy of mine sent me this link - getsatisfaction.com - something I had never heard of, but that I certainly found interesting, especially since my life, and my blog, has taken a more business minded turn lately. This particular page describes how the reason most customers move on from a company, or change brands (brand loyalty being one of the most valued and profitable aspects of the customer - company relationship) simply through dissatisfaction with customer support and response times. It's really very interesting, especially the part about social media, like twitter, and I really like the way the page is put together and the information is presented. let me know what yall think.

Fastest Way to Lose Customers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment