Here I Stand

Here I Stand

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mobile Blogging

This is my first attempt at Mobile blogging, or posting this from my android based smart-phone. I have had the application for a while now, but have mainly used it for checking stats and comments, but I see this a having quite a bit of potential for future posts. I think that my phone's autocorrect may thwart me at the beginning until I learn to be more mobility efficient.

Now to the meat of this post, and the true experiment.

The Dow is back above 1200, and seeing a slight recovery from the weeks of dismal performance that we have seen recently. My portfolio took a significant hit, but overall I am still averaging a 9% APY, and I cannot be too disappointed in that. Remember that young investors are in it for the long haul, not for quick money. I even think of my job simply as venture capital for the rest of my projects (both economic and otherwise)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

  1. Great! now get in on Twitter and Yelp and Foursquare to coordinate a lot of mobile media.

    ReplyDelete