Here I Stand

Here I Stand

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ten Thousand!

So, Sometime this morning, this little blog of mine hit 10,000 hits! I know, there are some that do that in a day, but for me, its kinda a big deal, especially since I feel like I was at 5,000 just a couple months ago. To those of you who read it, and those who care, look for some changes to be coming soon. I am modifying a bit of the tone, and the content to reflect where I am in my current situation, and what is going on. I will be doing more pieces on culture, fashion, and business, while trying to steer clear of polictics (I am still an unabashed capitalist, and some political stuff may drift into my business or individual rights postings) Most of my readership are shooters, and a lot of veterans, so there will continue to be an educated discussion of tactics and techniques, especially as I progress in both my military endeavors and as an instructor. I also plan on using more media assets, such as posting videos, pictures, and the like. I write for a living now (kinda) so you will see reviews and opinions on products, spirits, and cigars that really go hand in hand with what I experience and what I stand for. Look forward to taking this ride with yall!

-JMS

No comments:

Post a Comment